- Lightweight device fitted to the bottom of the injector head stripper and used for safely feeding the coil from the reel into the injector head
- Can be supplied with a variety of connections
- Designed to enable the wire to be fitted without removing any parts
- Fitted with a replaceable brass wear bush
- The outer-thread is reduced in length in order to reduce make-up time
- Fitted with a self-lubricating bearing as standard
- The brass wear bush prevents damage to the wire
- Reduced make-up time
The Stabbing Pulley is a lightweight device used in conjunction with a winch and wire system to safely feed the coil tubing from the reel to the injector head.
The Stabbing Pulley has a slot enabling the Surface Handling Tool and wire to be fitted without removing any parts. The wire is retained on the Pulley Wheel via a ball lock pin, which is retained via a lanyard (not shown), thus:
- Reduces manual handling and working at height.
- Greatly reducing rig-up time
- Eliminating the need for assembly tools
- Thus preventing any dropped objects or loss of components.
A replaceable brass wear bush is fitted in the bore, additionally preventing damage to the wire. The outer-thread is reduced in length to decrease make-up time and as standard, the Pulley Wheel is fitted with a self-lubricating bearing.