Surface Handling tool
- Safe manipulation and feeding of the coil from the reel into the injector head
- Robust double-knuckle and thrust bearing
- Supplied to suit many diameters of coiled tubing
- Linear flexibility via the double knuckle
- Bearings enable free rotation while the tool is in tension
- Field redressable
The Surface Handling Tool is a device used in conjunction with a winch and the Stabbing Pulley for manipulating and safely, feeding the coil from the reel, and into the injector head.
The Surface Handling Tool incorporates a robust double-knuckle and thrust bearing. The knuckle provides maximum linear flexibility, while the bearing enables free rotation while the tool is in tension. It suits all sizes of coiled tubing.